Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacker hacking war songs Hannah Arendt Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA Laurie Anderson LGBT literature los angeles Maja Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Nobel Prize Obama pacifist songs peace performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada Scorpions Serbia Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art Torino Transmediale Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Yoko Ono Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/zm9VccREYa/ 2 days ago
- A book that helps me solve problems i have with my nivel la clandestins, how weird but true! instagram.com/p/zcCyzvxEXJ/ 6 days ago
- #hyperlapse instagram.com/p/zU_zIUxEU5/ 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/zPlv4vxEVV/ 1 week ago
- Casajasmina@work instagram.com/p/zPa5VaxEVV/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: rasha livada
Five years that Rasha Livada died: he is reading his verses “Kapetanija” in his favorite Zemun hangout by Danube. Today there is a square with his name.