Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling CasaJasmina Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacking war songs Hannah Arendt in memorium Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA LGBT los angeles Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration milan Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Obama pacifist songs performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada refugees Scorpions Serbia snowden Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art The Hague Torino Transmediale Turin Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- Torinosette: Globalisti a Torino @TorinoSette lastampa.it/2017/07/21/tor… 1 day ago
- My new drinking chair instagram.com/p/BW5brN7hqxl/ 2 days ago
- in colorado! https://t.co/XEUeo9BDta 1 week ago
- Castle green shoot! I lived here instagram.com/p/BWdum3SBdVe/ 1 week ago
- Very full moon LA instagram.com/p/BWWxI9IhHHs/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: rasha livada
Five years that Rasha Livada died: he is reading his verses “Kapetanija” in his favorite Zemun hangout by Danube. Today there is a square with his name.