A 3.300 year old bust was found December 6, 1912 in Amarna, Egypt. I am sharing here a novelette I wrote ten years ago about the queen we fantasize most and know least.May the love of my Nefertiti, that dream felt since my childhood, shield all that is good, and worthy, and starry, in me. So let it be.
Nefertiti was Here” , Illustrations by Aleksandra Petkovic, Boing Boing
Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling CasaJasmina Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacking war songs Hannah Arendt in memorium Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA LGBT los angeles Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration milan Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Obama pacifist songs performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada refugees Scorpions Serbia snowden Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art The Hague Torino Transmediale Turin Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- final scene pride and ex yu flag dance https://t.co/78eUdsLaZB 2 days ago
- Befem belly dance belgrade instagram.com/p/BVfd5Wzh8ZS/ 4 days ago
- Zemun danibe in front of my home instagram.com/p/BVcFVnuBO8r/ 5 days ago
- Tomorrow 9 pm @kc grad beograd @ hacking war songs performance 5 days ago
- With love instagram.com/p/BVaRDUgBp6H/ 6 days ago