We climbed the secret stairs to the very top, narrow dark and scary. Beautiful, only a falcon , the true owner of La Mole lives there for centuries, together with his family. Leftovers of dead birds speak of his feasts. He was not there to greet us. We trembled with animal fear honging over Turin, standing on a grid, hardly big enough to keep our bodies. And then we climbed down happy to be humans close to the earth. How banal but true.
Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling CasaJasmina Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacking war songs Hannah Arendt in memorium Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA LGBT los angeles Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration milan Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Obama pacifist songs performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada refugees Scorpions Serbia snowden Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art The Hague Torino Transmediale Turin Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- Milosevic, Berlusconi, Trump jasminatesanovic.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/mil… via @wordpressdotcom 5 hours ago
- Goodbye alps and skies instagram.com/p/BQK_k9OhFx6/ 2 weeks ago
- Torinosette: Globalisti a Torino @TorinoSette lastampa.it/2017/02/03/tor… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NellyBenHayoun: Welcome to @UniUndergrd @wmmna @bruces @jasminatwitter @livingarchitect @pentagram #paulascher our guest tutors https:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NellyBenHayoun: @livingarchitect honoured to have u as guest tutor @UniUndergrd with @bruces @jasminatwitter #paulascher @pentagram ht… 2 weeks ago