We climbed the secret stairs to the very top, narrow dark and scary. Beautiful, only a falcon , the true owner of La Mole lives there for centuries, together with his family. Leftovers of dead birds speak of his feasts. He was not there to greet us. We trembled with animal fear honging over Turin, standing on a grid, hardly big enough to keep our bodies. And then we climbed down happy to be humans close to the earth. How banal but true.
Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling CasaJasmina Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacking war songs Hannah Arendt in memorium Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA LGBT los angeles Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration milan Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Obama pacifist songs performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada refugees Scorpions Serbia snowden Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art The Hague Torino Transmediale Turin Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- Torinosette: Globalisti a Torino @TorinoSette lastampa.it/2017/06/23/tor… 18 hours ago
- final scene pride and ex yu flag dance https://t.co/78eUdsLaZB 3 days ago
- Befem belly dance belgrade instagram.com/p/BVfd5Wzh8ZS/ 5 days ago
- Zemun danibe in front of my home instagram.com/p/BVcFVnuBO8r/ 6 days ago
- Tomorrow 9 pm @kc grad beograd @ hacking war songs performance 6 days ago