This year Hugh Forest the executive director of SXSW Interactive opened the first session March 11th with the words “Solidarity for Japan”. During the recent earthquake catastrophe everything failed except for the Internet. Aki Kodama was at the airport of Tokyo blocked for 24 hours by the tsunami earthquake. His group of Augmented Reality Tonchidot Corporation. made it to Austin to do their work and spread their word.
Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling CasaJasmina Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacking war songs Hannah Arendt in memorium Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA LGBT los angeles Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration milan Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Obama pacifist songs performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada refugees Scorpions Serbia snowden Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art The Hague Torino Transmediale Turin Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- Lufthansa woman pilot just landed us veryyy smoothly instagram.com/p/BNetEnshNbP/ 2 days ago
- Helsinki watch instagram.com/p/BNbh9e_Bj61/ 3 days ago
- Ice breaker ship cabin helsinki instagram.com/p/BNZTzFLBjhf/ 4 days ago
- I am driving urho the ice breaker instagram.com/p/BNZTzAyBD17/ 4 days ago
- Ice breaker urho view instagram.com/p/BNZTy6thSW1/ 4 days ago