This year Hugh Forest the executive director of SXSW Interactive opened the first session March 11th with the words “Solidarity for Japan”. During the recent earthquake catastrophe everything failed except for the Internet. Aki Kodama was at the airport of Tokyo blocked for 24 hours by the tsunami earthquake. His group of Augmented Reality Tonchidot Corporation. made it to Austin to do their work and spread their word.
Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacker hacking war songs Hannah Arendt Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA Laurie Anderson LGBT literature los angeles Maja Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration milan Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Nobel Prize Obama pacifist songs performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada Scorpions Serbia Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art Torino Transmediale Turin Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- RT @10r3n20: @casajasmina @bruces @jasminatwitter @wired our talk is right before Gianni Morandi <3 1 day ago
- IoWomenT@casajasmina Connected to what? To us! Women @ casajasmina 2 days ago
- Openning wired next milano instagram.com/p/29DM6AREW9/ 2 days ago
- Il@mio nebbiolo tonite instagram.com/p/235JOcxEeX/ 4 days ago
- La mia vita senza di me - Jasmina Tesanovic al Molo Today at 9:15pm Molo di Lilith - via Cigliano 7 Torino - 4 days ago