This year Hugh Forest the executive director of SXSW Interactive opened the first session March 11th with the words “Solidarity for Japan”. During the recent earthquake catastrophe everything failed except for the Internet. Aki Kodama was at the airport of Tokyo blocked for 24 hours by the tsunami earthquake. His group of Augmented Reality Tonchidot Corporation. made it to Austin to do their work and spread their word.
Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya Arduino art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacker hacking war songs Hannah Arendt in memorium Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA Laurie Anderson LGBT literature los angeles Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration milan Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Nobel Prize Obama pacifist songs performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada Scorpions Serbia Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art Torino Transmediale Turin Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- Super moon and the river instagram.com/p/6-mfYrxEZa/ 3 days ago
- Super moon over po instagram.com/p/6-mSHqxEY4/ 4 days ago
- Tesla sure instagram.com/p/67HeVbRETM/ 5 days ago
- RT @10r3n20: Working on a new #doorbell for @casaJasmina http://t.co/rdFzIzSWvi 6 days ago
- RT @jonl: Down to the panel picker wire: vote #CasaJasmina! sxsw.is/1NlEWuQ @jasminatwitter @bruces 6 days ago