This year Hugh Forest the executive director of SXSW Interactive opened the first session March 11th with the words “Solidarity for Japan”. During the recent earthquake catastrophe everything failed except for the Internet. Aki Kodama was at the airport of Tokyo blocked for 24 hours by the tsunami earthquake. His group of Augmented Reality Tonchidot Corporation. made it to Austin to do their work and spread their word.
Tagsactivism alterglobalization Anna Politkovskaya art Austin balkanization Belgrade Berlin Berlusconi blogging Bruce Sterling Chechnya clandestini Code Pink Croatia cyberpunk Dragan Dabic electronic art Facebook feminism G8 girls globalization Gojko Tesanovic hacker hacking war songs Hannah Arendt Internet Italy Karadzic Kosovo L'Aquila LA Laurie Anderson LGBT literature los angeles Maja Marina Abramovic matrimony Mexico City migration Milosevic Mladic music My Life Without Me NASA NATO nefertiti Nobel Prize Nuha al-Radi Obama pacifist songs peace performance Pope Benedict XVI pussy riot Rasa Livada Scorpions Serbia Srebrenica street art SXSW SXSW Interactive Tadic tech art Torino Transmediale Twitter war crimes women Women in Black Yoko Ono Zene u Crnom Zoran Djindjic
- My daughter getting ready for night life mamma mia instagram.com/p/vt5O1fxEQ5/ 1 day ago
- Globalisti a Torino lastampa.it/2014/11/21/tor… via @la_stampa 2 days ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: I was taught to be bold, but sometimes i just feel italic. 1 week ago
- RT @_CloudConf_: #InternetOfIT Casa Jasmina, Torino Open Source Apartment @arduino @bruces e @10r3n20 1 week ago
- Museo del computer torino instagram.com/p/vYgtdDxERu/ 1 week ago